Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winding Roads

Puts these little girls to sleep. 

We dont have a Target in our town (or the next, or the next...)  so we have to drive 50 miles down some of the curvy-its roads in all of Missouri.  So when we planned a trip to Target, we knew the ride there and the ride back would be rather quiet, and I was right!

On the way up there, the girls were out 5 minutes into the 1 hour car ride.  (It helps that we left at nap time)  after our (totally worth it!!) two hour target trip, I fed them lunch and headed home.  This is what I saw when I went to take them in the house 

Laramie

Rylie


See?!!!  Adorable!!!  Naps have been a little challenging since their 1st birthday, so it was nice to see them take two naps that day :)  And because I can only ever get a cute picture with Rylie, here it is :)


No comments:

Post a Comment