Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, MUNCHKINS!

It was Thursday, November 4, 2010.  I was awake, getting in the shower, trying to prepare myself for the day ahead.  In a matter of hours, I would be holding two babies....

At 8:23am Rylie Leona was born weighing 6lbs 8oz.  One minute later, at 8:24am, Laramie Beth was born, weighing 5lbs 12oz.

That was one year ago.  

Now, Rylie and Laramie are both over 20lbs, walking, dancing, talking, and being the absolute center of my existance.  They bring their daddy and I so, so much happiness!!  They will blow you a kiss, or wave "bye, bye"  they sleep all night, in their own cribs, and it is so amazing to say we have made it here, and happily at that!!  So since we live a million (okay, slight exaggeration, 2200) miles away from our friends and family back home, we did a little shin dig with us and a few friends.  My mom did fly in on the 2nd, and will be here for a month!!!!!!!!!!!(can you tell that I am 13-year-old girl excited?)  So, here are the pictures from the birthday extravaganza (I will be adding a few videos in the coming days being that this was a three day birthday extravaganza!)










No comments:

Post a Comment