Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Its Christmas Time Again

So its Christmas time again!!  Who is super excited??!!!  ME!  I love Christmas, and Thanksgiving, and New Years!  November, December, and January are my favorite months.  I love the snow and the smells, the colors and warmth of a fire.  I love all of it.  

We have a family tradition (all three years of it ) of putting up our tree on Thanksgiving night, and this year was no different.  We went to our local grocery store and got ourselves a real Christmas tree!  We have had a fake one for the last few years (were in Missouri, we cant just go cut one down!)  So we got it and put it up!  Surprisingly, the girls havent messed with it too much, and I am sure it helps that I only decorated the top half, and put a few of the bulbs on the floor, so they wouldnt want to reach for the ones on the tree.  

So here is our Christmas tree!  I hope it helps all of you get into the Christmas spirit!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Your tree is so cute! We have to put ours up, I'm hoping this weekend. We have a fake tree, I'm more concerned about my cat knocking over a real one than my kiddo. And we will be decorating only the top half as well. It's surprising how far those little fingers can reach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sure is! they can reach pretty high, but thankfully our tree isnt super fun to touch as it is pokey, so they kind of cant reach up too far!! But we dont have a cat, just a dog who we worried would pee on it. (he hasnt yet!!!)

    ReplyDelete