Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Truth Tuesday

  • Thanks to the Circle of Moms "Top 25..."  I have found quite a few really, really awesome blogs to follow.  I really enjoy reading what others do!!
  • I have been walking on the dam ( a popular place in my town, its 2 miles across and back) with my best friend almost every day, and I feel so much better already. 
  • Tomorrow I start my "healthy eating plan"  and I cant call it a diet....I will ALWAYS fail a diet...but a plan, Im super great at plans and planning.
  • I still wear full pannel maternity pants....yup I do.  In fact, when I was 2 months PP I bought 3 more pairs.  I cant bring myself to see what size I actually am post babies.  I know that since being pregnant with two babies, things have, well, shifted.  I dont have the same body shape as I did pre babies.  
  • I put hair extensions in my hair the other night (permanent ones that I did myself) they look really awesome.  I have been really stressed out lately.  Add that plus postpartum hair loss and i wound up with half the head of hair I had BEFORE i was pregnant.  Its kinda the one thing I have that makes me feel pretty.  And once i started losing huge clumps of it, my self esteem took a huge hit.
  • I HATE when people tell me whats wrong with my girls when they cry.  Last night my grandmother in law (that sounds odd) was holding Laramie and she started to cry.  She said to me "I think she has an ear infection.  Shes acting like she has an ear infection.  Are you going to get that checked out?"  Umm, no, it isnt her ears but thanks genius.  Shes teething.  Its 8:30pm and bed time has been here and gone....shes hungry and ready for bed!  Stop acting like you know whats up!  Wow I feel better :)
  • I am trying to see the positive in every situation, rather than the negative.  I find myself only recognising the negative in people, rather than all the good.  Im working on that.
Alright thats enough truth for one day! And since I talked a lot about my pregnant self, heres a picture of me at 37 weeks 1 day...this was 1 week and 1 day before the girlies were born!! (my mom doesnt have the picture of me the night before on her computer, but yes, I got BIGGER than THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment