Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Allow me to begin by saying that Friday the 13th is the WORST day in my personal history.  Seriously y'all nothing good will EVER happen on Friday the 13th for me...ever.  

With that said, this Friday the 13th was no exception.  It was crazy cakes! (a new phrase i learned from Polos, Pearls & Pacifiers)  As some of you may know, my dad has been in jail for the past three months, dont remember whats up?  heres a short run through

He was the best dad...then he lost his marbles, and not in a funny way.  
Now he is a really, really bad person.
And he needs help.
End of story
oh, well,
not to mention, 
he will NEVER
EVER
see my girls.

So today, he was released from jail.  Just out.  Anyway, it makes me thankful that for our 2 year wedding anniversary Nick got me a .40 Taurus handgun (thanks babe!)  

Either way, this is a very crappy day.  Thank God for my little Angels :)  They are amazing.  And my husband who is the most amazing person ever!  I hope everyone else had a better day.  Im going to go to bed now.
Good night

   Sam  

No comments:

Post a Comment