Monday, May 2, 2011

Alone time

First off, dont get me wrong.  I love my mom so much, more than I love most people.  And I love the fact that the girls are around their granny, oh and the fact that she is letting the girls, nick and I all stay here for free.  But I miss my alone time!!  And by alone I mean just me, Rylie and Laramie.  We are used to getting 14 hours a day 5 times a week alone together.  Now, were lucky if we get 2 minutes alone together.

We are always going somewhere to see someone; other people always want to hold them.  I just feel like, I am being pushed away, and told to go do something with Nick alone.  Or that someone wants to babysit for us.  And I am so grateful that people are offering to help.  I'm just not used to having everyone so in my business.  Its a total 180 from living away from your entire family, and all your friends.  Back im MO we didnt really go anywhere during the day, maybe the doctor every few months, and to a friends house one a week.  And a family grocery trip, but other than that, it was just us.  Just me and my girls sitting at home.  I appreciate that time with them.  I miss it sometimes as well.

Thats all, just needed to get it off my chest :)  Thanks for listening to me complain about how many people love my babies, and how ungrateful I seem.  I am truly happy to have my family around, I just want a day to hang out with my babies.  What can I say....Im a spoiled mommy!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment