Sunday, May 15, 2011

Almost there...

My girls are at the rocking stage of crawling.  They can both push up on their hands and knees, and then, they rock.  Today, Laramie lunged forward once!!  I cant believe how close to crawling they are.  my babies are growing up!  I just had to say something, so that next week I dont forget when it started!

While I am at it, Rylie can sit on her own for a long time!  Laramie can sit on her own, but she loves to fling herself backwards, she prefers to stand over anything else.  I am working on the 6 month post as well!! 

Today Laramie was sooo so fussy.  The poor little cowgirl.  She is teething pretty bad.  So it was hurting her.  oh but this, this right here

is a miracle!!  They both LOVE THEM!! I put ice chips in them and they both held them and gnawed on them for 30 minutes!!

Anyway, I have got to get to bed!!!  Goodnight everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment