Sunday, May 8, 2011

1st Mothers Day

Today is my first mothers day.  From this mothers day on I will always be celebrated :)  That makes me feel pretty special.  I love being a mommy.  literally, its the most fufilling feeling I have ever felt.  Today I woke up with a beautiful vase full of beautiful flowers, and a nice present in a silver bag waiting for me, from Rylie and Laramie. It was the sweetest thing ever!!!!  They gave me body wash, hair ties and nail polish...man how my mom (I mean my girls hehe) know me so well!!!  Phil made us all stuffed french toast, which is seriously the most AMAZING thing EVER and my new favorite, for breakfast.  It was a great start to my mothers day!!!

Now the girls and I are getting ready to go to see Nicks parents.  We haven't been there in a week, and they are losing their minds without seeing the girls!!  So I had better get, but I just wanted to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! to all the mommies out there


   Sam  

No comments:

Post a Comment