Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekly Project To Do List

So each week I make a list of the projects (chores really) that I need to complete that week.  I figured I would share this weeks to do list with you.  

Disclaimer:: I get most of my projects from my obsession interest with Pinterest.

1.  Life Binder --This is my first priority this week.  I have all of the girls stuff neatly organized in a folder (one girl on each side) and that's great, but this is even more amazing.  I need to do one that has each member of the family in one binder so we all have our birth certificates and other important papers and records all together.  

2. Girls Room Re-Do--  I had to move all the fun stuff out of the girls room when we moved them to their big girl bed.  The would play until they dropped, leaving their room a disaster every single night.  I have been integrating their things back into their room and they are doing much better.  So This week I'm moving everything back in, and I welcome the extra space in the house!

3. Finish Our Room Re-Do--  We got a king size mattress and box springs for FREE from a good friend of ours (SCORE!) and it gave me a chance to redo our bedroom!  So I took some before pictures and I will do a full post on the room redo, im almost done, just some more organization and it will be a whole new room!

4. Begin Plans for Girls 3rd Birthday--  Its coming up in 5 months and this will be their first real party.  We were in Missouri for their birth, 1st and 2nd birthdays so this year we will be able to celebrate with all our family and all their friends!!  So Im crazy excited to start planning!

Thats my projects for this week.  And as for tonight, im beat.  good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment