Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Midnight Cleaning

Pinterest.  Its becoming somewhat of an obsession.  I am loving all the beautiful things, creations, photography, everything.  I love it all!  I just want to spend all night awake, on Pinterest, pinning everything I can.  

Unfortunately, I am not going to be doing that, as my night has other plans.  Like cleaning.  I am going to be up for hours and hours before my mind can rest.  In light of this heat wave, I have been a big bag of lazy ass and havent done any housework.  AT ALL.  Hey, in my defense we are on a brown out, causing everyone to cut on the energy they use.  Apparently to me, that ment the energy I use as well, with my body.  

So I have a nasty kitchen, living room, and entry to tackle and its not going to be pretty.  I guess I had better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment