Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One things for sure

I love my babies, like so much its silly.  They are literally with me 24/7 and I never get tired of them.  Now with my new Explorer, I can go anywhere with them and not feel intimidated about it.  Using our old bronco was really hard for me, and made me feel like everything was too hard to do on my own.  Its amazing what a car can do for your self esteem.  

Speaking of which, I took myself to the grocery store today.  Just me, Rylie and Laramie.  Now, I had to psych myself up for it and it took me until 2pm, but I did it.  I took the stroller and put the car seats in, and I pulled a shopping cart.  yup.  PULLED IT BEHIND ME LIKE A PUPPY.  HaHa and I couldnt be more proud of myself!!  I went full on grocery shopping and pulled it off!!!  wish I had a picture!  

In other news y house is a disaster and were leaving in 5 days.  I have heaps of laundry to do, and it seems like the same heaps that have been there for weeks.  I really need to get it together.  W e still have so much to do,  and the days are flying bY which is great, but like I said. I really need to get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment