Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Saturday's

I love Saturday’s.  Normally Nick gets Saturday and Sunday off, so it’s the first day of our family/home projects/grocery shopping/everything else time.  But I always love waking up on a Saturday morning, with my husband still in bed beside me.  Its great considering during the week he’s gone by 5:30am. 

So Saturdays at home in California are even better.  We get to go roping today!!  Yay!!! I used to team rope with my mom, and on  my high school rodeo team.  I don’t think I have roped (or even gotten on a horse for that matter) in at least two years.   Its sad to say, but it’s the truth.  So today at 11am were off to roping practice and I couldn’t be more excited.  Well, aside from the fact that I have gained a good 40lbs (ick) since I was last on a horse, and I am not sure I can even get on…  That’s besides the point.  I am pretty excited to be back doing what I love I must say.

Our families have been so happy to see the girls (can you blame them!)  Everyone has been fighting over us and the girls everyday.  Its great to know that everyone wants to see us,  but people, were not a circus attraction!!  You will all get a turn I promise!  I hate nothing more than being pulled in 500 different directions at the same time!

In other news……I know none of my posts have had any pictures in them lately.  Its  because I havent been posting from my computer, so my pictures weren’t on there. Im doing  a photo bomb right now....on the next post...SORRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment