Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good to be home

 I feel so accomplished!!!  We managed to make it 2000 miles from Missouri to California, with two 5 1/2 month olds, two dogs, and all of our junk not only alive, but in 46 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh yes, yes we did!!  

So I must say that we have just about the best little travelers in the whole world.  The do not mind getting to sleep more than usual, nor do the mind being trapped in their car seats (too much anyway)...Now, the first day (well, night, we left at midnight) we made it through Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, and into Cheyenne Wyoming before we stopped.  The girls we cranky and wanted to get out and stretch and sleep.  So we stopped and the next day we made it through Wyoming, Utah, Nevada and home to California!!!!  The girls were amazing, but were definitely ready to be done.  The dogs are amazing travelers so no problems there!!  I will have to add pictures later, I just know its been a while since I posted, and I felt the need!!!!

PICTURES COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment