Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update on Cloth Diapering

So I thought the girls were allergic to the SunBaby diapers that I have come to love, but THANK GOSH!! They aren't!!  I was using the biodegradable liners, and that's what they were allergic to.  So thankfully we are back on the wagon (as of 3 weeks ago) for using cloth and I am so, so happy.  I really love using cloth.  the gils love it too and its so much nicer now that they are standing more, if they fall down, their  bum is so much more cushioned!!!  I really do love them!!  

My mom is also great about using them.  She watched the girls (my very first time away) for 7 hours last weekend and used cloth diapers....in fact, she used all of them!!  haha it was so funny.  I had just done a load so she wouldnt run out...good thing because she changed them about every 30 minutes.  She wasnt sure if they were wet or not.  so cute. I love my mom :)

Also, I have pictures, but I am on my moms computer and havent uploaded them on here yet, but ill do a huge picture post tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment