Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oh girl, oh girl


First of all, I know i have been slacking on writing on here, but I am trying we have so much going on right now!!  Prepare for the UPDATES!!!!

Alright, first things first.  Rylie and Laramie are 20 weeks old.  I am soo soo amazed at how much they have grown and how big they are!!  My beautiful babies (though technically are already 5 months) will be 5 months on the 4th!!  I cant believe it!  They are both sitting without assistance, (though this really is Rylie's place of expertise) both can roll over from their belly to their back and Laramie can roll from her back to her belly (when Rylie tries she gets everything rolled over but her head haha)  They are both trying to crawl but I understand that this wont happen yet.  They are both good at standing up, Rylie LOVES it and Laramie is sooo wabbly, but she finds the humor in it.   They are both eating soo much now that solids are going to become a regular, three times a day thing here in the Jones house.  The want to eat what you eat and are ery interested in WHATEVER you put in your mouth.  They both love spoons, and love being fed by them, they even wipe their own faces hehe.








We are taking a trip home for about a month in April, because one, we miss it so much, and two, only three people have met the girls from home.  My mom, and nicks mom and dad.  Thats it, no one else and theyre almost 5 months!!!  So this trip is so overdue.  Were driving across the country (as we are taking ALL of our baby needs as well as the dogs) and renting a car would have been so expensive...which leads me to my next event...buying a car.

 This is my downtown
 The dam and the Lake


So we have needed a new "mommy car" since...well, before the girls were born.  We have two old, unreliable vehicles, not to mention they are both 2 door.  So...finally, after 5 months of dealing with our bronco that only has 2 doors, we bought a mommy car!!  Iam now the proud owner of a 2005 ford Explorer!!  I love it!!  We even have third row seating....ugh i cant even explane to you how happy I am!!!

2 comments:

  1. They are super, super cute. I love your bouncy seats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! the bouncy seats are a life saver!!

    ReplyDelete