Friday, March 4, 2011

Birthdays and flat heads...

This post started on the 2nd, but i finished it today :)

So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my husband Nick!!!  He turns the big 21 today!!  We can both now officially rent a car and buy a handgun!!  I know, goofy things to be excited about, but we are!!  So tonight we are headed to our favorite Mexican restaurant (In Missouri)  El Jamidor.



In other news, I have been silently (Nick would disagree) freaking out over Rylie's worsening flat spot.  Frankly, I am terrified.  Her flat spot is on the left side of her head, and is causing her head shape to become distorted.  I posted yesterday on a few different groups on BBC and got a lot of helpful information.

Now day 12

So i made a thingy yes a thingy to compare her head and WOW  photos speak louder than words...

No comments:

Post a Comment