Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dear sunbaby diapers

I would like my diapers now.  I ordered almost a month ago, I bought a bunch of diapers from you, my tracking number doesnt work, and I am spending $30 bucks a week on disposables!!!  Please get to me very very soon, like today :)I would love that...Im all ready, I have two of them I got off of ebay, but two is one per baby per day and I need the other 30!  I have my wet bag, my laundry soap, my hemp inserts, my liners and everything...but one thing is missing...well 30 things are missing...please come soon.

Thanks

Mommy Rylie and Laramie

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! We use Sunbaby diapers too. Sunpei is usually very fast...they did have the chinese new year and she was off for a little while but that's over with so there could have been a little delay. I would contact her directly with any problems/questions (especially about the tracking number). I have contacted her before to ask her questions and she is always very nice and prompt. I hope you get your diapers soon! And I hope you love them as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete