Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Worlds worst mommy

So I just had a worlds worst mommy moment.  I was giving the girls their night time bottles and both girls would suck for a minute then start screaming!!  This happened for about 10 minutes before I thought "hey they are obviously over tired so I wont try to force it on them"  so 5 minutes of soothing two crying babies I gave them their bottles back.  Again with the sucking and screaming!!  Finally i thought that maybe the flow was too slow for them, so (I use drop ins) I push up on the bag and NOTHING COMES OUT.  I quickly grabbed the second bottle...SAME THING!!! Oooh I felt so bad!!  I had two crying starving babies and mommy was teasing them!!!  Poor things, once I fixed the nipples (which by the way I have no clue as to why they were clogged, I dont add rice or anything...) they didnt trust me and wouldnt take the bottles, I had to squirt milk on the inside of their cheeks to get them to take them...man do I feel bad!  Now they are both full and asleep!!  Which is my cue to go to bed too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment