Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lost in my own head

Ugh...That is all I can say!  UGH!!!  Okay glad I got that out!!  I feel soooo overwhelmed with my own  thoughts...should I do this or that, go here or there, buy or save, clean house or hold a baby, sleep or shower...seriously its endless the things I waiver between.

We are getting our tax refund backin a few days and let me tell you...having two babies in one year will leave you with one hell of a pay check from the government!  We will, for the first time since being together, be 100% DEBT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you Jesus!  haha but really I am so out of my mond happy to no longer be in debt of anything!  Which I believe are where my racing thoughts begin.

First off, we need a more child friendly vehicle.  We have 2 trucks right now, a pick up with 2 doors and a back bench seatand a bronco with two doors and a bench seat.  I worry about once theyre in car seats that stay in the car...how will I buckle them?  So if we buy a vehicle, we will be in debt again, and will pretty much lose the $400 a month that we are saving  by paying everything off!  See, dilemma #1 

Number two is what we will do with the money left over?  Spend it and if so how much, on what, we need to make it count.  save it and if so how much for how long and what are the stipulations on using it.  UGH!!!!

There is just so much going on that I am about to explode!!  It feels good to vent, and although it seems like I am cutting this postshort...well I am because the girls are hungry :)  Thank God for them!  Without them I would be a disaster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment