Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ice Storms

So for those of you who live under a rock...a huge storm has it the eastern 3/4 of the US.  Well, Missouri got hit pretty hard!  Thank the lord we didnt lose power, but we are currently unable to make it out of our driveway.  You see, we live in the hills in Missouri, and the driveway is about 200 yards from bottom to top, oh yeah and its at about a 6 degree slant, for those of you who are unsure....thats a lot!!!

So currently the weather is as follows:  Sunny, tempeture -3  feels like -3!

Awesome!!  I am not looking forward to taking the dogs out thats a given!!  Anyway, last time it snowed this is what we did....
 Rylie on Left Laramie on right
 Obviously I cant do the "self portrait" thing



We took the girls out for their first outdoor event (that didnt include their car seats!!)  They werent too sure, ad I fell down...While holding Rylie, but she was fine I slid on my butt and she didnt cry or anything :)  Well I ought to take the dogs out (they gotta go even in -3!!)  I have another update that I will do in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment