Sunday, February 6, 2011

3 MONTHS!!!

I can not believe that Rylie and Laramie are 3 months old already!  Its crazy how fast time flies!!  They are already weighing in at around 12 pounds for Laramie and 13 pounds for Rylie!!  They can both sit on their own (when placed) for about 20 seconds, they both roll over both ways, they have amazing head control, AND they have started sleeping through the night!!  I am so proud of my little boogers!!

I have been trying so hard to keep them off their backs and on their tummies or holding them or whatever I have to do so they dont get flat heads, but they both have little bald patches and slightly flat heads!!! ugh I dont know what else I could do!!!  It is definitely frustrating!  I have accepted the fact that sense I have two babies, a little flat head is okay!!

Nick has been gone on a training Mission in Arkansas for the past 3 weeks and let me tell you, it is seriously trying when you have NO back up for three weeks!!!!!  I am hanging on by a thread and to top it off, we just had a huge storm that I wasnt prepared for, and so I have been stuck at our house with NO FOOD for the past WEEK!!  I am ready to pull all my hair out.



Well, I guess I will leave you with the fun part...baby pictures!!!

 Me Rylie and Laramie
 Rylie & Laramie
 Ha Ha Laramie being a goof ball

Laramie chewing on her hand

No comments:

Post a Comment