Thursday, December 1, 2011

Back to School I Go

Before I got pregnant with the best things (thing 1 and thing 2 to be exact) I was trying to complete a medical transcription program, with the help of the military MyCAA financial aid program.  The program gives all military spouses (E-1 through E-4) $4000.00 for school.  I really like the program, and I love the fact that I can move, and still have my job with no interference.  Its a beautiful thing.

Unfortunately, I had severe morning sickness, and couldnt even sit up, let alone do school work.  After 6 months of not doing my school, I was over it, and wanted to focus on becoming a mommy.  In hindsight, that was an awfully bad decision, but I made it and Im moving on.  Now that the girls are almost 13 months old, and sleep 12 hours a night (THANK GOD!) I feel like I can really focus on school again, and with a short time left for recieving a twice monthly military paycheck, I want some stability for when he may not have a job.  

So I signed up again!!  With just enough money left on my MyCAA financial aid, I will be able to complete the program cost free!!  I am so thankful for this!!  If anyone wants info on MyCAA, or Career Step (my school)  email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment