Friday, December 9, 2011

Change for the Future

When we began trying to get pregnant, we never, ever, in a million years thought we would wind up with twins.  We hadent even done any research on car seats, diapers, breast or bottle, NOTHING!  We just knew that we were ready to start our family, and in a naive notion, we though ONE baby would come, and everything would fall into place.  

WRONG!

When we finally got pregnant 16 months later, (40lbs heaver and almost ready to give up) we were SHOCKED to see two perfect babies up on the screen

Our lives were turned upside down, and sideways, and through a baby bullet (haha) Since that day, we have learned so much!  SO MUCH!  

Looking back on it now, I am so thankful that the control freak in me was tamed and put on lock down by my doctor.  I had so much time to do my research, but I wasnt researching cloth diapers, or breast milk, I was trying to find as many ways to keep these babies in me for as long a possible!  Now that they are 13 months old, I have been thinking about our next baby (not that it is even on the table now) and what we want for our child.  

First things first, I am for sure breast feeding the next baby.  I do not care what it takes, I am not giving up, I am doing it.  Also, I WILL cloth diaper the next baby.  No matter what, I am doing it!  Everything else, I will do exactly the same (or close) as I did with the girls.  I gave up on cloth diapering because honestly, its so overwhelming.  I had two babies, two times the everything and the last thing I wanted to have to worry about was washing diapers, and spraying diapers and ahhhhhh!!!  One baby?  piece of cake, done and done.  

So Thats my rant of the day :)  What I will change for our next baby (in 2 or 3 years )

Have a nice day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment