Thursday, March 28, 2013

Up, Down, Side to Side

We are so lost in life right now its stupid.  No it really is.  We havent had an income of any sort for TWO MONTHS and were living on savings that are about drained.  Now youre going to ask the question that we are asking ourselves.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!

I know, we have no idea.  We live with my mom (bless her heart) in a small Northern California town with zero opportunity.  We own a home in Missouri (AKA the last place I want to live in) and thank God for good renters!  We wanted so badly to move back ere because all of our family is here, but homestly, with no work and no opportunity what are we to do?  At this point it seems like Nick is going to have to leave and find work elsewhere, while we stay here until there is enough money for us to move out there too.  So I know what youre thinking...

WHERE WILL WE GO?!

I have no idea.  We want to live in the country, preferably Montana-esque (yup) or Montana.  Or maybe Washington, that would be great too.  I am just terrified that were going to run out of money before we figure it out!  I am just so thankful that we have each other.  Without my amazing hubby and the cutest almost 2 1/2 year olds ever, I would be a disaster :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment