Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year, A New Me

okay, okay, i know what youre thinking...how cliche!!

But seriously, Its the truth.  I am going to list my resolutions (which are the first ones I have ever made) so everyone knows!!!!  So here they are!

1.  Continue with my workout routine, and healthy eating.  I have already lost 20lbs, and need to lose another 77lbs to be at my goal :)  I have really been on a roll, and the last thing I want to do is revert back.

2.  Blog 4 times a week.  I really want to make sure I keep up with my blog, its a nice outlet for me, and a great place to be myself and have me time haha,

3.  Finish school, and get a job.  I am currently about halfway through my Medical Transcription course, and by the end I will be a certified MT and will work from home.  I am SO excited!!

4. Practice my roping more.  like, a lot more.  I am a team roper back home, and with us coming up on our 12 month countdown to our ETS from the army, were going back home (YAY!!!) and we can get back to our lives!!  I need to be practicing so I dont wast any time when we get home.


So thats it!
my resolutions :)  
What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment