Sunday, January 8, 2012

Body Bugg on the move!

Okay, so here is something AMAZING to say the least!!

Heres a quick run down to get yall up to speed.  I weigh a ton (okay maybe not, but you get the point)  And I have been considering weight loss surgery for quite a while.  Here is what it comes down to, for me at least.  I DO NOT want to die during the procedure...yeah, 0.5% chance of mortality, which is 1 in 2000 people...but thats bad odds for the unlucky.  

So after months of deliberation (and months of wasting freaking time sitting around)  I have decided to grow a pair of (as my friend so affectionately calls it) lady balls and lose the weight the right way.  So here I am, I am doing it!!  If I stick to it and lose about 2lbs a week, I will reach my goal weight on May 10, 2013.  Thats only 16 months.  16 months to lose 141lbs.  No scary surgery, no lasting malnutrition, no band slippage, or erosion.  Nothing!  So, I will be updating here, and I will be using this amazing thing called the BodyBugg to keep me on track!!if you dont know what the body bugg is, go to www.bodybugg.com.  its awesome and I hope I get mine soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower. If you want to follow back: http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete