Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have been slacking! 35 weeks!

Okay I know, I have been slacking on my posts...my bad!!


So I am very happy to report that I am now 35weeks 2 days and still pregnant!  The girls are doing great and today we had a doctors appointment.  They are still both footling breech, which they will remain like that until our c section on November 4th!  Now, the 4th is only 22 days away!  I am so excited and I cant believe its already time for them to be here!!!

So the doctor gave me my pre admissions paperwork, we got that taken care of, did the GBS swab and gave us our birth certificate paperwork to fill out.  I am so giddy I could scream!


We had a growth ultrasound at exactly 34 weeks.  Rylie(baby a) was 4lbs 11oz  and Laramie (baby b) was 4lbs 12oz.  So they are both measuring amazing and my doctor said that if we make it to our scheduled c section each baby should weight at least 6 and a half pounds!  That is such exciting news for us!  So we haven't been having contractions or anything, other than the occasional Braxton Hicks, so he seems very confident that we will make it to 38 weeks!!!


In other news....WE HAVE MOVED.....AGAIN.  And hopefully for the last time.  This is our 4th move in a year, and our 3rd since I have been pregnant.  The house is finally unpacked and everything is all set up and ready for my little girls!  Well that's about all the update I have for now!  oh, and heres a picture for the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment