Sunday, September 26, 2010

The 411


Alright. So my last post said...well nothing, so here is where I will give you my life story (sort of) and introduce you to my family!



So to begin, I am Sam, I am 20 years old (21 in January)  and I am currently 32weeks 5 days pregnant with fraternal twin girls.  This is me :)

Alright.  I was in high school rodeo, and I team rope with my mom back home in California.  I will get to why California is "back home"  I have the best horse ever, Johnny Cash!  We make a great team I tell ya!  So the reason I am not in Cali?





This man right here.  This is my husband Nick.  We got married on December 6, 2008, just 6 months after graduating high school.  After our wedding, Nick joined the Army, and we got stationed here





Yup...good old Ft Lost n The Woods Missouri!!  I hate the weather, and being 2000 miles away from my mom really sucks!!  But what can ya do?  So we have been here for about a year and a half now, fun times really.  We have moved 3 times, and will probably move more because we always seem to get screwed on where we live.  Missouri is rough!  I will tell you one thing I love about Missouri...the SNOW!!  I love it!  Anyway!  We have 2 dogs...



FLOWER

BUDDY
They are both awesome!!  And now we are expecting our two beautiful daughters, Rylie Leona & Laramie Beth.  As of right now my girls are just over 4lbs each and were at 32weeks 5 days.  I am praying that we make it to at least 36 weeks with these little darlings, but from what I have read you never can tell!  Thus far my pregnancy has been relatively uneventful, other than that time I got hit by lightning...yeah go figure.  But other than that we are all good!!  So this is us so far!  I will try to get some pictures up of the bedside nursery today :)

 Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment