Monday, August 27, 2018

Homeschool

My last post here was July 23rd, 2013! Where does the time go?  Its insane that  so much time has passed since then, and BOY how life has changed!  The last time I checked in, my babies were just that!  Babies!  And we were talking about more.  Well...we still have just two munchkins! And they're nearly EIGHT! 

We are also into our second year of homeschool ( Second Grade!!!) after two years at public school.  It has absolutely been the best decision hands down we have ever made as a family.  


We also moved to Idaho a few months ago and we are so incredibly happy here!!



I am happy to be back to writing and sharing my world with well...the world!  If you're into homeschool, mom life, and happiness...well then welcome home.




No comments:

Post a Comment