Friday, September 23, 2011

Back from Hiatus

So I have been seriously neglecting m blog lately, and I am totally regretting it.  I miss he das of blogging about what was going on with my life!!  So here I am taking a stand and re claiming my blog! 

First thing is first, we  BOUGHT A HOUSE  and we moved in last thurday!  It is crazy how amazing it is to be home owners!  Our house had 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and we already have a roomate!  I know I really didnt one one, but this is a woman and her fiancee works with Nick.  they are actually sane adults, so all good.  Rylie and Laramie love havin g thwe space to do whatever they want, and they have so much room now!  Were so happy, all of us. 

Next order of business, Rylie walks, everywhere, and Laramie has taken two steps!  I am so proud of my little bugs!!  Theyre going to be one soon, ONE!  I wish on their first birthday we could start over from day 1, but I am excited to see who they will be as well.  I dont have baby fever thats for sure!  I am completely good with my two munchkins!!  Thats about it for the night, I am exhausted and Friday night or not, Im taking a nice warm bubble bath, and cuddling  up to a book and bed :)  OH!  and my hubby too, once he gets home ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment