Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Updates Updates!!!!

Alright!!  I was looking at my blog and I realized it has been almost a month since the last time I have posted anything!!  HOW CRAZY!  I have been so busy with day to day life, I havent even logged on to read any blogs!  Well were back, with BIG changes!!!  First off, these girls are full on crawling.  So I have been spending a lot of time trying to keep them out of everything!!  They sort of learned to crawl and sit up by themselves all in one day.  And that day was June 13, 2011.  Both on the same day, crawled for the first time, and learned to sit themselves up by themselves for the first time!! 
They have also been eating a ton of solids and they can now feed themselves.  They love the little star puffs and the cheddar and veggie puffs.  They are getting so big, and they have so much hair!! haha!!!

We also did away with our sunbaby diapers (for sale if youre interested i have 32 of them) and 100% switched to the flip system with Indian cotton prefolds....AMAZING.  We love them love them love them and we can use them at night, I havent used a sposie in weeks!!  
And right this second, I am taking a break from cleaning and baby proofing my moms house (since were still visiting until September)  I bought two new area rugs (which will go home with us when we leave) a swiffer and a ton of wet and dry clothes.  I am all set for these little ones!!  I have officially baby proofed 90% of the house yay!!  Well I better get back to it....8 month update coming soon!!!

 Rylie and Laramie, cute as ever
Laramie in Grandmas arms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment