Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2 week visit

So the babies had their 2 week well baby visit today...and they both gained the right amount of weight.  I am so proud of my little girls.  I am currently pumping and feeding them breast milk, as they dont latch very well (or at all for that matter)  And I have a low supply.  Its super heart breaking for me to not be able to give them exclusively breast milk.  And  to everyone who said "your body knows what to do, so dont worry about supply"  uhh, right, tell that to Rylie and Laramie.  

So I see that I am a horrid blogger.  I  never get on this thing!  I am making a promise to blog more, just for myself so I remember what happened when while my two little cowgirls were so young.  So my new promise is to blog at least once a week about whats goin on with us, and write down all the great and amazing things that Rylie and Laramie decide to do!

So in other news, Thanksgiving is next week, which means  that my mom will leave next week.  That makes me so sad!  My mom and i have always been really really close, and to live so   far away from her is so hard.  But she has been here for 5 weeks and has to go home.  Apparently they will fire her if she doesnt return (who knew!?)  Either way, here are some pictures of my little Cowgirls.

Rylie
6lbs 7oz (1oz shy of birth weight) 20 1/2'' long


 Laramie
5lbs 14oz (2oz above birth weight) and 19 1/2" long


 And here is both of them because thry're just so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment